MobiDev invites an experienced IT Project Manager, who is keen on Agile and quality and is willing to relocate and join our development center in Mykolaiv. We will provide you with convenient relocation and provision of working conditions, and help you become a part of unique and high-quality integrated projects.
Our expectations for the individual:
- experience in people/project management;
- advanced English (written & spoken);
- solid understanding of Agile methodologies;
- ability to maintain high level of organization and attention to details;
- understanding of mobile and web development processes.
Your essential functions will include:
Elaboration of project scope with stakeholders, project planning, and team management. Additionally, you will participate in the pre-sale stage (together with Sales Manager) and analysis of business requirements. Our common goal is to provide the Client with a high-quality product with a focus on their business needs. We appreciate proactive attitude and well-organized transparent project management processes.
- work with modern technologies;
- open-minded management;
- optionally: mentoring of less experienced PMs with technical guidance and/or training during daily activities;
- relocation package and support at Mykolaiv or Chernivtsi;
- free medical insurance coverage;
- good compensation and social package.
MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in San-Francisco (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); development centers in Kharkiv, Mariupol, Mykolaiv and Chernivtsi (Ukraine). Our company aims at working results and makes software development easier for product owners by delivering high-quality integrated products.
Контактная информация этой вакансии