Our client is a financial company that specializes in currency transactions: multicurrency payments with dynamic conversion (DCC, Dynamic Currency Conversion), credit card processing, and tax refunds. The main customers of their services are tourists, retailers, commercial banks, and individuals (credit card holders).There are hundreds of tax return points in the 30 countries where our client’s offices are located. DataArt’s specialists are currently engaged in both manual and automated testing of the new version of the system (Way4, Oracle, .NET) for performing these transactions.
Required Skills and Experience
Experience working with «Online transaction switch», «Clearing», and «Settlement» payments platforms;Experience working with payment platform Way4;Experience working with end-to-end task management;Experience developing and performing system testing while the system is being migrated/updated;Strong analytical skills, including interpreting system needs and translating into technical requirements;A quick learner that has a track record of identifying and solving problems;The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks;Willingness to take responsibility, the ability to make sound decisions in a dynamic environment;Ready for occasional business trips;Good spoken English.
Experience working directly with clients;Experience working in a distributed team;Payment platform certification.
- Professional Development: — Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge; — The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles; — More than 150 workplaces for advanced training; — Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries; — Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Контактная информация этой вакансии