The main task of the senior auditor who takes this position will be to carry out IT audits as a team leader.
In terms of audit assignments, the responsibility will be to:
- Analyse processes and identify risks and controls
- Assess and provide recommendations on the design and level of implementation of internal controls
- Reconcile audit findings and recommendations with representatives of audited units
- Present audit reports to management
- Perform follow-up of audit findings
- At least 4 years of experience in internal audit in banks or external audit of financial institutions;
- At least 2 years in Senior Auditor positions.
- Proven successful track record;
Candidate should have some of the listed skills and experience:
- Experience of auditing infrastructure platforms in large and complex enterprise environments e.g. operating systems, databases, network devices and virtual computing environments
- Experience in conducting IT General Control and Automatic Control reviews;
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience on ERP systems, Windows, Linux, MySQL, Oracle;
- Familiarity with information security international standards and best practices i.e. ISO27000, Cobit, ITIL, PCI DSS, etc;
- Knowledge and analysis experience of applicable security tools, technologies, and trends. Tool familiarity includes: Metasploit, Burp Suite, Wireshark, Nexpose, Acunetix, etc;
- Mobile application security testing experience/Source code analysis experience/Reverse engineering or malware analysis experience would be an advantage.
Candidate should know:
- key technology risk and control domains including governance, access management, system development and change management;
- Cyber threats, risks and controls;
- International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF);
- IT relevant Ukrainian legislation and regulations of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- University degree (IT, mathematics, finance, auditing, business studies, economics);
- Fluent written and spoken Ukrainian and Russian; At least upper-intermediate level of English;
Relevant professional certificate would be an advantage:
- audit related: CISA, CIA
- IT: CEH, CHFI, LPT, GCIH, ECSA, OSCP, OSCE or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective team player;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High computer literacy is a must;
- Should know how to work with big sets of data;
- Knowledge on SQL would be an advantage;
- Tech friendly.
- Unique experience in transformation of the biggest and most technologically advanced Bank in Ukraine.
- Comfortable office in the city;
- Working in one of the biggest and most innovative Bank of Ukraine;
- Opportunity to improve language skills;
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
Контактная информация этой вакансии