This London-based client is one of the world’s oldest stock exchanges. DataArt works with the department that manages their information technology for capital markets (stock exchanges, fixed income, and derivatives). We are designing and building new streaming and distribution capabilities and modernizing the front-end capabilities to create new data-driven applications for clients in capital markets.
The project uses AWS, EMR, Kafka, Spark, React, as well as agent-oriented desktop technologies, e.g. based on the FTC 3 standard.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of Scala and Java
- Knowledge of Spark
- Skills working with AWS: Cognito, EMR, Lambda, Athena, Glue
- Skills working with databases NoSQL especially document-oriented (preferably AWS DynamoDB)
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Spoken English
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Experience in maintaining project documentation
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Контактная информация этой вакансии