Senior React Native Developer Do you dream of working on ambitious projects? Get a steady workload and enjoy a work-life balance? Join us!
The company is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- 3+ years of React Native/full-stack work experience;
- Comfortable with NodeJS, MongoDB, HTML5 and SASS;
- Have experience building and running production-ready API’s;
- Influence which tools, programming languages, and techologies you work with;
- Balance discovery phases with implementation work;
- Be excellent at working both independently and in a team;
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product build;
- Native Android or iPhone development experience, or experience developing in Ionic;
- Experience building a SaaS service;
- User interface and visual design skills;
- Experience with Azure/AWS.
- Build New React Native app$;
- Integrate with our Cloud-based video editing API;
- Implement new UI to expose new editing features;
- Convert product requirements into actionable and tangible items for all stakeholders;
- Overall Design — code, performance, security;
- Release estimation, planning and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, ui/ux etc);
- Performance fixes and optimization;
- JSON API design and finalization;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new best practices to maximize development quality efficiency;
- Code review;
- Build modular, efficient, testable, and reusable React components
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are);
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning,English regular classes, Internal Library).
Контактная информация этой вакансии