Egis Ukraina LLC is a subsidiary of Egis International, providing the main activities in consulting and engineering in the field of major transport infrastructure, water, energy, environment as well as urban development, buildings and industrial projects.
HR Assistant will be responsible to provide Egis Ukraina with all administrative and recruitment activities for the upcoming and ongoing projects as well as permanent staff needs.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Prepare and update project contracts for freelance entrepreneurs;
- Assist with HR reports preparation;
- Sourcing for experts mainly in engineering sphere, using social media and other sources;
- Communication with experts, negotiating conditions of cooperation;
- Interview conducting.
- Higher education;
- Successful experience as HR Assistant / Specialist;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Highly developed communication and negotiating skills;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team;
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of languages: Ukrainian, Russian — fluent, English — upper intermediate level.
- Supportive and challenging multinational working environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- All social guarantees.
Контактная информация этой вакансии