Zelh is a fast-growing, passionate outsourcing company.
Our mission is to be the most reliable company by offering and maintaining consistently high-quality services.
We achieve the mission by fostering long-term relationships with customers, employees, and vendors. Personal attention, timely communication, and respect for all people are the basis of our business philosophy!
At this point, Zelh is looking for a team-oriented Accountant.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A University degree in Accounting/ Finance is required
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and meticulously
- Good analytical skills and a quick learner
- Ability to work with a big volume of data and information
- The English language Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate Level is a MUST. (This involves good reading and writing English, good orientation in grammar).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Preparing and mailing invoices to customers
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries for the Accounting System
- Banking operations, including all obligatory tax payments due to the time deadlines
- Manage daily bookkeeping and reporting outcomes to management in a timely and accurate manner
- Client Management
- Prepare the Daily Settlement Report
- Other projects/tasks as assigned by the US Accounting Manager.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- A talented team of professionals
- Comfortable modern office (cabinet system)
- Corporate English lessons
- Corporate Events
- Cookies/Fruits/Pizza days once a week
- Marriage/Childbirth bonuses.
- The schedule might be variable, depending on the department:
Monday: 3 PM — 11 PM Ukrainian Time
Tuesday -Friday:12 PM — 9 PM Ukrainian Time
or Monday-Friday: 3 PM — 12 AM.
- Working in an international company with the possibility of professional growth
- Challenging tasks.
Контактная информация этой вакансии