Zelh is a fast-growing, passionate outsourcing company.
Our mission is to be the most reliable company by offering and maintaining consistently high-quality services.
We achieve the mission by fostering long-term relationships with customers, employees, and vendors. Personal attention, timely communication, and respect for all people are the basis of our business philosophy!
At this point, Zelh is looking for a team-oriented Senior Accountant.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
QuickBooks will be a Plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a MUST
- Proficient technology skills are a MUST
- USA/Canada Accounting is Preferred
- A University degree in Accounting/ Finance is required
- Bookkeeping / Accounting Degree and at least 2 years of experience
- The English language Upper-Intermediate/Advanced Level is a MUST. (This involves good reading and writing English, good orientation in grammar)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing payments
- Payroll Processing
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Full-cycle accounting and bookkeeping
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries for the Accounting System
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Banking operations, including all obligatory tax payments due to the time deadlines
- Assisting in the overall Companies bookkeeping process
- Month-end close
- Client Management
- Produce and analyze financial statements and reports to management on request
- Other projects/tasks as assigned by the US/Ukraine Accounting Manager.
- Decision maker
- Time management
- Active learning
- Good attitude
- Professionalism and organization skills
- Critical thinking
- Schedule: Monday- 3 PM — 11 PM, Tuesday-Friday — 12 PM — 9 PM Ukrainian Time
- Working in an international company with the possibility of professional growth
- Challenging tasks
Контактная информация этой вакансии