- be responsible for the Ukrainian local accounting;
- comply with Ukrainian and Headquarter reporting, accounting, treasury, taxation and audit requirements and deadlines;
- reporting to the Finance Director, supervise accounting team.
- plan and manage cash flow; control Cash Office;
- supervise Fixed Assets and Stock Accounting;
- prepare & manage payroll;
- evaluate the tax & regulatory impact of contemplated courses of action;
- establish control systems to protect and ensure efficient use of assets;
- ensure adequate training and general development of staff;
- liaise with internal and external auditors and tax officials;
- maintain regular liaison with Management and support divisions;
- University Degree in Finance / Accounting; additional certification will be an advantage.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in senior accounting role (Chief Accountant, Deputy Chief Accountant), ideally including experience at an international company;
- deep accounting, Ukrainian tax knowledge;
- knowledge of IFRS accounting standards;
- PC literate, accounting software skills & experience working knowledge of English — conversation & correspondence;
- SAP by Design experience will be an advantage;
- accurate, well-organized, stress resistant and flexible;
- committed, strong problem-solving skills; a good team player, willing to grow with the Company.
Контактная информация этой вакансии